The 2020-2021 Application period has closed. If you qualify for a late audition (see below), please contact the CSOYO Manager at email@example.com to request an application form via email. Due to our adjusted audition timeframe this summer, openings will not be known until August of 2020. Thank you.
CSOYO LATE AUDITIONS POLICY:
Late auditions may be held up until a month after the first regular rehearsal of the season. Musicians are eligible to audition late if they meet these requirements:
- There is an opening available.
- The musician moved into the Chattanooga area after the spring audition dates.
- OR the musician was unable to audition in the spring for some reason, subject to approval. Auditionees should follow the Appeals process and submit a parental letter and a letter from another source detailing the special circumstances and why the musician was unable to audition previously. The Appeal will be reviewed by the CSOYO Manager and the Conductors for approval.
Late audition applicants must:
- Complete the Membership Application and submit it.
- Submit the $20.00 application fee online or via check payment.
- Sign up for an audition time with the CSOYO Manager.
The late audition requirements are the same as the spring auditions. Information is available by instrument on the Auditions page of this website. If selected, late auditionees will be placed at the end of their section and will not be eligible to audition for Principal.
Pay the $20.00 Audition Fee online HERE
2020-2021 CSOYO Membership ApplicationFill out this form completely to request an audition. We must receive your application and audition fee in our office by Friday, April 17, 2020 to guarantee your audition spot. You will not be able to sign-up for an audition time if we do not receive your audition fee or if you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Auditions will be held in the evening on May 11, 14 and 18, 2020 at First Baptist Church.
Parents: if you are completing this form for your student, please enter only the student's information in the student fields. There is a separate section for parent information.