GOAL: To give CSOYO members opportunities to explore arts advocacy skills, through acts of service, that will encourage the development of lifelong habits of arts support in their adult lives, and to recognize these acts of service.
SERVICE REPORTS for the Fall Concert Cycle should be turned in by November 30, 2020 to the CSOYO Manager. Thank you!
- Any CSOYO member of a current orchestra can participate.
- All activities are coordinated and tracked through the CSOYO Manager.
- Members are responsible for scheduling and providing their own transportation to activities.
Members will receive a lapel pin upon completion of the required number of services. Pins can be worn with Concert Dress and to rehearsals. Ambassadors at each level will be recognized in concert programs and from the stage at concerts.
RED AMBASSADORS: Achieve 3 services in one season
BLUE AMBASSADORS: Achieve 8 services in one season
GREEN AMBASSADORS: Achieve 12 or more services in one season
- Attend a CSO Concert, check in on social media, bring back program 1 service
- Attend a YO Members Only Masterworks Meet-Up event at a CSO Concert 1 service
- Attend another local concert, check in on social media, bring back program 1 service
- Attend a CSOYO Social Event outside of rehearsal 1 service
- Attend a CSO Open Rehearsal 1 service
- Volunteer at a CSO Petting Zoo event 1 service
- Buddy Mentor Program: Participate in a one-hour mentor session with your Buddy 1 service
- Volunteer at CSOYO Auditions – 2 hours 1 service
- Volunteer at a CSO Development Event 1 service
- Attend a school on an official CSOYO Recruiting Trip and speak about CSOYO 1 service
- Play in a chamber ensemble at a non-CSOYO Event 1 service
- Volunteer at a CSO Concert 1 service
- Volunteer at a CSO Strings in Schools program 1 service
- Make a Thank you Video (1 minute long) 1 service
- Write thank you notes to CSOYO Donors 1 service
- Serve on YO Student Panel – meets monthly (Phil & Symph) 1 service per meeting
- Raise money for the CSOYO through a personal fundraising evene 2 services
- Make a financial donation to the CSOYO of $50 or more 1 service
- Senior Challenge: $10 annual gift, to double or increase each year of your adult life 1 service – starting gift
- Share Your YO Story via a short essay or video, to be shared on social media and in print 1 service
- Invite a fellow musician to “YO Friend Night” in the spring 1 service
- Have your Parents attend the YO Parent Meeting or ORCH 101 Workshop 1 service each
- Have your Parents attend a YO Open Rehearsal night 1 service